Sunday, November 24, 2013

Lazy Sunday # 300: Go Riders!

Later today, I will pick up a couple of growlers from a local brew pub and venture into a Tiger den of Hamilton fans more adept at tailgate cooking than rooting for a winning football team –- like mine.

And I shall feel no fear of losing the wagers I will be offered, for I come from the Valley of the foot-bally Green Giants where our motto is…

The Tiger Cats will venture into said Rider Valley this evening where the predominant colors will be green –- and white…

A blinding, arctic white…

A man sits on the sidewalk at the Grey Cup parade held on Albert St. in Regina, Sask. on Saturday Nov. 23, 2013.

Poor Kitty.

Cold Kitty.

Little Mauled up Fur…

No, it won’t be pretty. Somebody should really call PETA.

Go Riders! Grey Cup 101! Nothing like winning at home!

Enjoy your Sunday.

1 comment:

John McFetridge said...

It's also pretty cool how many guys from Sask are on the Riders.

Sometimes I think the CFL would make a good setting for a TV drama but then I remember that we'd just screw it up...

Of course, the sitcom would be even worse...