Monday, November 07, 2011

Greenlight “Cover Me Finland” Immediately!

Somehow I missed the first 6 or 7 episodes of “Cover Me Canada”, the CBC’s latest effort to discover talent it doesn’t actually employ anywhere on its network.

But last night, I gave them a shot.

Can somebody tell me why CBC gets a Billion+ ever year and can’t come up with something even fractionally as entertaining as what follows…

Yeah, that’s how you do a cover song! Finland’s “Porkka Playboys”. Somebody give them a show!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, Jim. I depend on you as a reasonable voice from the right! Please don't just parrot the billion dollar complaint and leave it at that. I'd sincerely like to know what you'd do with that billion -- up to but not including "defunding" or privatizing. You've got taste and experience. What's a billion dollar (a billion five with ad revenue) CBC look like in your eyes?