Monday, December 31, 2012

The Best of 2012

Year–end lists are inevitably subjective and usually pointless. Unless you or something you’re intimately involved in is on one, they’re pretty much of little consequence.

So, once again, instead of listing my favorite tunes, movies and books I want people to believe I actually read, I’ve decided to go Full Narcissist and list the best things I posted on this blog in 2012.

And this is no piddly “Top Ten”. Because ten would barely scratch the surface of the brilliance shared here on a regular basis. So what follows is one or two gems from each of the past twelve months.

I am nothing if not consistent –- in my self regard.

Winking smile

Have yourself a Happy New Year.

JANUARY

The Epiphany

White Out/Black Out

FEBRUARY

They Always Need Indians

Burying The Future

MARCH

Is There A CBC Hush Fund?

The Crayon Is Mightier Than The Narrow Mind

APRIL

Beaten By A Dead Horse

MAY

A Man Of The People

JUNE

Mea Maxima Culpa

JULY

The Only Remaining Decision

Desperately Seeking Validation

Not Unless Somebody Dies, You’re Not!

AUGUST

An Open Letter To Ken Gass

SEPTEMBER

The Four Truths Of Being An Artist

OCTOBER

The Scroungers

ARrrrrrrrrGOoooooos!!!

NOVEMBER

It’s Never Too Late For An Awesome Childhood

See Tomorrow’s CBC Shows Today

DECEMBER

Canada’s Tall Poppy Death Penalty

My Way Or The Highway

All my best for the coming year. And I’ll do all I can to make visiting the Legion worthwhile in 2013.

No comments: